Fondazione Collegio delle Università Milanesi has been managing youth accommodation and social activities for over 15 years, involving thousands of young people coming from all over the world. It has, therefore, acquired a significant expertise at the international level in terms of:
- Temporary accommodation for a medium-term;
- Reception and assistance to guests from all over the world;
- Cultural mediation;
- Management of Campuses and Villages of any size;
- Coordination of hospitality and facilities;
- Organization of social and educational activities connected to the local territory and institutions;
- Study, delivery and implementing of innovative projects and complex systems dealing with accommodation, hospitality, entertainment and cultural events.
WHAT THE FOUNDATION CAN OFFER
For International Village creation
In the Village context, due to its significant expertise and competences, Fondazione Collegio delle Università Milanesi is able to offer consulting in:
- Planning and designing of outdoor and indoor spaces, including common areas and apartments/rooms;
- Logistics and road mobility;
- Networking with local entities concerning activities and services to be provided at the Village (for instance, housekeeping services, groceries, maintenance work, health centre, public transportation, etc.);
- Drawing of regulations and guidelines as well as policies and procedures concerning guests and staff;
- Event management and social activities;
- Planning and designing of services to be offered to guests;
- Reception and Concierge services;
- Coordination and supervision of activities and services;
- Management of catering services;
- Branding of the Village;
- Designing italian-style uniforms.
For Training and Recruitment
Thanks to the combined efforts of its Human Resources unit and a close collaboration with Italian and foreign universities, the Foundation has been organizing training opportunities for years. It has therefore developed a long-standing experience in the training and education of young graduates coming from very different cultural and academic backgrounds.
In particular, the Foundation has mostly designed training programs and courses aimed at the development of life skills, here defined as a useful set of competences, which are fundamental in effectively engaging in, and facing a working environment in the most appropriate way.
Training may cover:
- Problem solving;
- Problem setting;
- Team building;
- Conflict resolution;
- Intercultural mediation;
- Working by process;
- Pre and post event mental engagement;
- Prevent burn out;
- Customer relationship;
- Design and redesign the organization in any phase of the event.
The Foundation normally relies on young graduates employees with the most different linguistic and relational competences and skills, coming from all over the world. It developed unique recruitment tools and methodologies by setting up a specialized internal unit with competences of Work and Organizational Psychology. Recruitment and selection are tailor-made and designed on the needs of the customer. The Foundation uses a methodological approach which, thanks to its network with both public and private entities, analyses the context and valorizes the local territory and its resources.
1. Expo Village Expo Milano 2015
As an Official supplier and provider of Expo Milano 2015, Fondazione Collegio delle Università Milanesi, thanks to its significant experience and background in temporary accommodation services, managed Expo Village, the home of the foreign delegates attending the Expo 2015.
EXPO Village Milano 2015 was a protected area next to EXPO site constituted by seven towers. In ten months EXPO Village has hosted around 5,000 people coming from 130 countries.
2. Expo Village Astana Expo 2017
Consulting for the design of Expo Village Expo 2017 Astana in Kazakhstan, the international Expo that will be held from June 10th to September 10th. Main theme will be “Future Energy”.
International Council of Museums (ICOM), created in 1946, is a worldwide organisation of museums and museum professionals. Every three years, ICOM’s General Conference gathers the international museum community around a theme chosen by museum professionals.
ICOM’s 24th General Conference take place in Milan (Italy), 3-9 July, 2016. ICOM Italy has chosen the Foundation Collegio di Milano to offer their participants the opportunity to book their own room at highly convenient rates.
Contact us for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: +39 0287397148